Things to do in Chandler
Ideally located steps from some of the area's best shopping, dining, and entertainment, Element Chandler Fashion Center gives you access to everything you need whether you're in town for work or to relax. Take advantage of our convenient location during your next retreat in Chandler.
Explore our list of things to do in Chandler:
- Chandler Fashion Center - Located just steps from our hotel you can easily spend the day at this upscale shopping center exploring the variety of stores, restaurants, and movie theater.
- Downtown Phoenix - Downtown Phoenix features a variety of casual and fine dining restaurants, art galleries, unique retail shops, and more.
- Mesquite Groves Aquatic Center - Bring the whole family and play in the lazy river, two water slides, "Big Blue Bucket", lap pool, and water vortex.
- Phoenix Premium Outlets - With over 90 stores in one convenient location treat yourself to 25% to 65% off exceptional brands including: Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5th, Polo Ralph Lauren, Kate Spade New York, Coach, and Nike.
- Rawhide Western Town & Event Center - As Arizona's largest Western-themed attraction this authentic replica of an 1880's town is complete with a Main Street, gunfights, stagecoach and train rides, gold pannin', shootin' gallery, and world famous Steakhouse & Saloon.
- South Mountain Park - With close to 17,000 acres, South Mountain Park is the world's largest city park. Featuring gorgeous scenery and great horizon views in all directions, you can easily venture out to explore popular urban hiking, biking trails, and horseback riding.
- Tumbleweed Park - Relax at this park featuring tennis courts, a large recreation center, and a themed playground.
- Wild Horse Pass Casino - Set on the Gila River Indian Reservation, this hotel includes a 10,000 square foot casino and live entertainment options.
- Zelma Basha Salmeri Gallery - This gallery of Western American and American Indian art features over 3,000 pieces of art including a composite of oil paintings, watercolors, acrylics, pastel and charcoal drawings, sculptures, bowls, pottery, and jewelry.